- Permanent Position
- Newly Created Role
About Our Client
Our client is a leading organisation in the semiconductor and electronics business. With the growing business needs and demand they are looking to hire a Senior Motion Control Engineer.
- Responsible for the design, development and sustain high performance motion control system for high speed and high precision semiconductor assembly equipment.
- Responsible for the development servo control methodologies, algorithms, and implementation for high performance mechatronic systems.
The Successful Applicant
- Masters/ PhD Degree in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Mechatronics Engineering/Applied Physics, and preferably with specialization in Control Engineering or Mechatronics.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience
- Strong control engineering fundamentals in classical and modern control methodologies.
- Proficient in MATLAB, C/C++, Python and real-time computer system.
- Familiar with system analysis and system modeling, particularly mechanical system dynamics, vibration, thermal process, motor, sensors, and power drive system.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will have opportunity to work in a stable team in Singapore to accumulate professional experience within an established organisation.