Senior Mobile Developer ( React Native )
Attractive Salary Package
Opportunity to work with the latest technologies
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the Market Leaders within the Telecommunications Industry. They are currently looking for a Senior Mobile Developer, where you will get the opportunity to collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver high impact technical projects.
As the Senior Mobile Developer, you are responsible for:
- Owning the overall mobile application SDLC and implementing new features
- Gathering end-user requirements and defining the user experience design
- Ensuring the delivery of high quality, performance and responsiveness mobile applications
- Keeping abreast of latest technological advancements and recommending new technology solutions
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent with 3 - 6 years of mobile application development experience. You will have at least 2 years of working experience with React Native, coupled with strong understanding of React Native development tools such as Chrome debugging tools, React Native CLI and Watchman.
You will have a proven track record of building applications within Android Studio development environment and IDEs such as Sublime Text or Visual Studio Code. You will also have good understanding of mobile protocols such as GSM / CDMA / HSPA+, and mobile data transfer technologies such as LTE / VoLTE / Bluetooth.
What's on Offer
- Attractive Salary Package
- Opportunity to deliver high impact technical projects