Senior Marketing Manager - Footwear
Exciting global brand with rapidly expanding presence in Asia
Dynamic and rewarding work culture
About Our Client
Our client is a big name in the footwear category with global presence. Fast expanding in Asia, they are seeking to build a regional team to elevate the brand awareness and reach to the Asian audience.
As Senior Marketing Manager, this individual will be responsible for the development and implementation of innovative and inspiring consumers experiences across all touch points. In addition, the successful candidate will also:
* Utilize cross-departmental collaboration and work closely with the Marketing (local and Asia HQ), Buying, COE, VM, Planning, Real Estate and Operations teams.
* Maintain, update and disseminate the Asia SPC and Marketing calendars whilst ensuring accuracy of all information.
* Partner with key internal and external stakeholders and facilitate the overall marketing planning process, support in developing project briefs and executing programs in line with defined marketing objectives, budgets and timelines.
* Champion the integration of new media and digital innovations while maintaining brand integrity.
* Provide relevant reports, information on the performance of all initiatives.
* Lead the creative planning implementation of key brand and product initiatives into strong multi-channel plans, including social, PR, digital, media, sports marketing, events, brand partnerships and sponsorships.
* Develop positive and effective working relationships with external vendors and agencies to deliver co-op marketing & integrated 360 initiatives in line with business targets and objectives.
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelors in Business Administration or Marketing.
* 6+ years of Marketing experience within a large retail organisation, a branded consumer goods company or a retail agency. Experience with youth brands would be a plus.
* Marketing Generalist with experience in E-commerce, with a proven track record in the development of marketing programs, integrated campaigns and e-com business models.
* Digital-savvy, with experience in content creation, social media, PR & e-commerce.
* Proven ability to think both strategically and operationally.
* Strong business acumen with focus on long-term profitability.
* Strong negotiation and influencing skills at senior levels including other cultures.
* Strong project management, budget management and scheduling skills.
* Ability to build quick and effective work relationships with internal and external partners.
* Proven leadership capabilities at management level.
* Fluent in English and Mandarin, knowledge of other Asian languages is a plus.
What's on Offer
The chance to be the pioneer team of an exciting and well-known brand and be rewarded with attractive remuneration and benefits.