Senior Market Risk Analyst (Energy Trading)
Leading trader in APAC
Rapid career growth
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading trading companies in the energy market focusing on LNG and Crude Oil with a presence in major of the economically powerful cities. They are expanding rapidly in Singapore and is looking for a skillful Senior Market Risk Analyst.
Reporting to the Head of Risk, the Senior Market Risk Analyst will be involved in:-
- Determining the valuation parameters and quantifying fair price for forward curves used for the company's portfolio valuation.
- Computing, reconciling, analysing and reporting daily exposures of profit or loss of the trading books for use by the trading teams.
- Identifying, measuring, managing and reporting the risks (VaR) within the commercial and energy trading activities.
- Performing market risk stress testing on trading portfolio and enterprise wide stress testing for the group.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify the potential Senior Market Risk Analyst should meet the following criteria:-
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Commerce.
- At least 4 - 6 years of relevant experience in market risk within a commodity trading organisation.
- Must be able to read and write in Mandarin in order to liaise with Chinese stakeholders.
- Attention to details and the ability to work logically, quickly and accurately.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and package commensurate with the candidate's level of experience.