Senior Manufacturing Supervisor - Diagnostic, Medtech
New production line
Good track record of growth
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable US Multinational in the Medtech industry. With a strong track record of growth and expanding manufacturing footprint, they are now seeking a Senior Manufacturing Supervisor to join their facility here in Singapore.
- Maintains work flow by monitoring steps of the process; setting processing variables; observing control points and equipment; monitoring personnel and resources; studying methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures and systems; facilitating corrections to malfunctions within process control points; initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between departments.
- Plan and implement lean manufacturing activities for productivity improvement
- Plan and implement process improvement activities to maximize in-process quality and Rolled Throughput Yield (RTY)
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Ensures operation of equipment by calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provides manufacturing information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analyzing production performance records and data; answering questions and responding to requests.
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, record-keeping systems, forms of control, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing change.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all equipment, and resources; maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should hold a relevant degree or Diploma and with at least 5 years of experience in a manufacturing facility with the recent few in a management role. Experience with new product line set-ups in medical device or life sciences is a good advantage. The individual should also possess good communication skills to lead the team of technicians and engage and liaise with in internal and external stakeholders.
What's on Offer
The organization offers rotation and career advancement opportunities. Company shuttles are available from convenient pick-up points and the organization promote an open environment and strong synergistic working culture.