- Work For A Global Manufacturer
- High Mix Low Volume Environment
About Our Client
Global manufacturer with over a billion revenue is recruiting for a Senior Manufacturing Engineer to join their team in Singapore.
The Senior Manufacturing Engineer will be providing support to the production, assembly & test sections to evaluate & improve the manufacturing methods and processes. The performance metrics will be related to the product quality, cycle time and product reliability. This role will be familiar with tooling, fabrication process, product design and work with sub mechanical assemblies, pcba and optical components and is able to troubleshoot and resolve issues using lean, DMAIC, SPC, DMEA, GR&R tools.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in an Engineering discipline
- Minimum 5 years experience in a manufacturing environment
- Green belt or black belt certification is an advantage
What's on Offer
Opportunity to work on the latest technologies