Senior Manufacturing Engineer
Motivated Individual With Strong Adaptability
Culture Emphasizing Team-Spirit And Individuality
About Our Client
An exciting and fast paced surgical technology startup in Singapore
1) Develop strong proficiency in understanding products and materials, and intimate technical details of the automated equipment and overall manufacturing processes.
2) Sustain product and process engineering of high-volume medical devices, including product change management, process equipment validation, and ongoing support and efficiency improvements.
3) Monitor and inspect performance of machinery, equipment, and tools to verify their efficiency.
4) Investigate and initiate corrective action of problems and deficiencies to ensure product quality.
5) Document and release associated documentation, such as manufacturing instructions, engineering change orders, validation documentation, equipment procedures, preventive maintenance plans, and a wide array of other technical documents.
6) Lead contract manufacturing floor support, addressing technical issues affecting the processes, looking forward to identify and prevent ongoing problems.
7) Collaborate with other cross-functional organizations - manufacturing, purchasing, R&D, Quality, Regulatory, Marketing, and others to meet performance objectives.
8) Mentor and train other engineers, operators, mechanics, or other support individuals.
9) Lead or support initiatives in all product manufacturing aspects: Cost reduction, quality improvement, Service/Repair, Process Improvement, Documentation.
10) Design and/or implement fixtures and equipment to aid in device assembly.
11) Perform root cause analysis and develop corrective and preventative actions for quality systems and production issues
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Biomedical Engineering, Material or Mechanical Engineering or similar field with 4+ years direct engineering experience.
- 5 years of industry experience in a manufacturing field.
- Essential Characteristics: Self-starter, proactive, forward-thinking, able to see the big picture, able to adapt to and embrace change, technically competent, detail-oriented.
- Sound technical background and aptitude - able to quickly understand controls, mechanical equipment function, product complexities, etc.
- Understanding of design and process FMECA, process validation, variability reduction applications, and statistical and analytical methods such as SPC, SQC and DOE.
What's on Offer
Exciting opportunity to advance your career on a global platform