- One of the feading fund administrators in the industry
- Senior management role with people management responsbilities
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the largest fund administrator and mutual fund transfer agency. They are always ready to service any new structure, asset class or regulation, allowing businesses to have increased speed to tap on new opportunities.
Given the increased focus on building an exceptional team of fund accounting experts, they are looking for a Senior Transfer Agency Manager to be responsible for Transfer Agency/Investor Services in Hedge Funds.
As a core member of the Transfer Agency team, you will be working with some of the industry's most accomplished professionals to deliver award-winning services for complex fund structures.
- Lead a team in providing all the services tasks which include transaction processing, KYC/AML documents reviews, FATCA/CRS reporting and client reporting
- Promote and provide training/demos to clients on the use of internal portal
- Attend client meetings and answer queries from clients and/or fund directors
- Provide timely response to the enquiry from fund managers, investors and auditors etc
- Handle new client onboarding; make sure all internal setup meet the need of the clients and assist client to open bank accounts.
- Ensure projects are planned, coordinated and seen through to completion
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related field
- Strong experience in Transfer Agency/Investor Services; preferably in hedge funds
- Prior experience in people management and leading a team
- Excellent communication and client services skills, ability to work within a team
- Good communication skills
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Transfer Agent as you will be given the opportunity to establish and build a team in one the world's largest fund administrators. You will also have wide exposure as you will be working closely with several internal departments and building relationships with key investors and clients.