- Newly created position
- Individual contributor role with possible international working opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a European software firm with a solid reputation in the security industry. They are consistently widening their product portfolio in order to cater to a wide range of industries including BFSI, Telco etc.. Additionally, our client has an incubator to support the development of new ideas within the security scene. They are now trying to further their outreach across the region, using Singapore as the hub. Given the firm's rapid growth, they are looking to hire a Senior Manager, Sales to champion their expansion in Singapore.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, Singapore, this sales role is responsible for new business development.
The success of this role will be measured on:
- Prospecting new clients to develop a constant business growth pipeline
- Managing key accounts and strengthening key client relationships through regular reviews
- Developing individual customer sales plans and executing individual sales strategies
- Overseeing the entire sales cycle and utilizing the firm's USP from start to close
- Negotiating and closing clients, in line with the firm's benchmark of excellence
- Working with the sales team to forecast, develop and achieve business targets
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Computer Sciences or a relevant field
- 5 years or more experience in sales, preferably with Infocomm/ Software background
- Strong network in financial services (insurance), manufacturing and/or logistics in Singapore
- Proven ability in negotiation and sales
- Excellent communication skills, especially with C-Suite decision makers
What's on Offer
Our client partners with financial, manufacturing and logistics companies customized security and web solutions projects. The right candidate will be offered a competitive base salary, as well as a lucrative commission scheme, and flexible hours. The role offers you autonomy in a flat-hierarchy working environment. They are looking for someone who is eager to pursue a long-term career move in a hunter role.