- Regional Exposure
- Part of a global team
About Our Client
Our client is a European MNC, global leader in the industry. The company as operations all round the globe with over 90,000 employees.
As part of the expansion plan, they are now looking for a Senior Risk & Control Manager to join their global internal control team, with the following responsibilities:
- Develop, implement and maintain effective Internal Controls over Financial Reporting with the regions assigned to.
- Drive annual Risk Management process; develop and maintain clear / adequate Risk Control Matrices, based on end to end business processes with the related Global Business Process Owners (GBPOs).
- Identify business risks and ensure mitigating measures are in place.
- Work with Internal Audit, IT and GBPOs to promote best practices, internal control automation and reliance on the Test of Design and Effectiveness of Internal Controls over Financial Reporting, to optimise external audit.
- Support local Finance Heads and Directors on training, guidance and establishing best practices.
- Prepare regular management reports and executive summaries for the Operations Council and Audit Committee.
- Key business partners are: Country Finance Heads and Managing Directors, Regional Controllers, Global Business Process Owners, Head of Functions, IT, Internal Audit and External Auditors.
The Successful Applicant
Successful candidate would be:
- Degree holder in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines;
- Qualified accountant (CA / ACCA / CPA) with Big 4 Audit firm training and minimum of 3 years commercial experience in a MNC environment;
- Experience in risk management and knowledge of COSO;
- Strong communication, interpersonal, leadership and influencing skills;
- Sound analytical skills, with the ability to identify root cause and implement effective corrective measures and solutions.
- Practical and hands on experience in Internal Control and Risk Management;
- Comfortable with changes and constantly looking to drive innovation and process improvement;
- Knowledge on Oracle system is a plus;
- Occasional travel required.
What's on Offer
The company offers:
- Stable and collaborative working culture
- Opportunities for internal development and mobility