Senior manager Private fund management
Working with leading real estate developer company
About Our Client
Client is a leading real estate development, investment and capital management company headquartered in Singapore. The Group's assets are located globally across 12 economies and has established an extensive network of offices in these countries. They have established a track record of award-winning projects and proven track record in capital management.
The key responsibilities should include:
- To handle fund management matters and supporting various business units in the capacity of portfolio management, origination, structuring and fundraising activities for private real estate funds.
- To handle fund modelling and other fund administration matters.
- Responsible for portfolio analysis / optimization, performance analysis, documentation, reporting and marketing materials.
- To work closely with the Asset, Investment and Finance teams to better understand their business plans and prepare regular updates for internal reporting as well as reporting to investors.
- To build relationships and maintain quality communication channels with internal and external clients.
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate will be one with:
- Possess a Degree in Finance/Business/Commerce/Accounting or its equivalent,
- At least 8-10 years of relevant experience in corporate finance, corporate planning, experience in fund raising for a large organisation, investment bank or corporate finance institution.
- Preferably to have background in real estate funds, private equity or financial services.
- To have good quantitative skills and a foundation in finance and financial analysis.
- To have the ability to verify project level cash flows and returns, manage deadlines efficiently, and understand the legal and operational structure of a private equity funds to actively contribute to the pipeline of fund set-ups.
- Highly motivated individual who is resourceful, independent and innovative.
- Strong communication, written and presentation skills as well as strong people management and leadership skills.
What's on Offer
- You get to expose to work alongside the best in the industry, a leading real estate development, investment, capital and property management company.
- Competitive compensation and great career development opportunities.