Senior Manager to Principal - Global Consulting Firm - Jakarta
Reputable company with international culture.
Voted as one of the best companies to work for.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the global management consulting firms with office presence more than 40 countries with promising career growth. Indonesia is becoming a key market within the South East Asia region and they are aggressively growing their local team.
With their global presence, they will be able to provide the opportunities to cooperate with colleagues all around the world and their portfolio of clients comprises of leading regional corporations and multi national across industries. To prove their commitment in Indonesia, they are looking to bring in a highly-seasoned professional with combined academic excellence and strong consulting experience to join their Jakarta team.
Our client is recruiting for their senior management team, so if you are interested for a career change which you will be involved in the strategy side, do apply to this role!
As a management consultant, the selected candidate is required to lead by example, and they are expected to become a key contributor to the growth and development of the team by developing excellent client relationships while working in a team. Other responsibilities include:
- Structuring, leading and managing a team of consultants (regional and globally).
- Consulting and managing the day-to-day direction of a client project and to ensure that the project is on track.
- Delivering superior and impactful end products and solutions to the client while adhering to the budgets and schedules.
- Demonstrating functional competence and deep industry knowledge.
- Detecting issues and investigating ways to resolve them.
- Understanding the business, and compiling and presenting all information, and making recommendations for improvement.
- Supporting the development of opinion pieces on business challenges, including publication and presentation of thought leadership.
- Identifying, developing and extending client relationships.
- Participating in building opportunities, recruiting, training and mentoring team members.
- Proactively introducing new strategies that fits the requirement from the clients.
The Successful Applicant
Because of the highly competitiveness of the process, this role is only opened for candidates with excellent communication in English, and has worked in another consulting firm before (global brands). To seize the opportunity to work for this highly dynamic client, you should be/have:
- University graduate major from Tier 1 university only. Do not apply if you are not from top university. An advanced degree or MBA from global top schools is must.
- If you have spent working outside Indonesia for the past 4 years, it will be preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in reputable company, with at least 3 years in a leading high value consultancy firm. Do not apply if you have more than 10 years working experience!
- If you are working in Fortune 500 companies, within the strategy function, you are also welcome to apply.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and decision making skills.
- Strong business acumen, self-motivated, excellent interpersonal and adaptability, energetic and result-oriented.
- Excellent time and project management skill with the ability to coach and mentor.
- Proficient in team management, in both a remote and on-site model with global teams.
- Excellent strong team management and leadership skills.
- Willingness to travel extensively.
What's on Offer
- Excellent salary package and the opportunity to contribute to a reputable brand.
- Excellent opportunity to expand on your career and the exposure to work with the regional team.