Senior Manager, Pricing & Revenue Management
APAC Pricing lead
High visibility to senior management and commercial teams
About Our Client
This is with a world-leading service provider headquartered in Europe with business presence across more than 40 over countries globally. They have active footprints across major cities in Asia with a mutiple business segments targeting at diversified industry offerings. They have a strong reputation for internal rotation and there is now a newly created APAC Pricing / Revenue Senior Manager position as part of its expansion in the APAC region.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, you will be driving all pricing strategies with an objective to maximise revenue and profits in APAC countries. You will be a key partner to the product and sales teams in performing pricing and volume analysis, conducting financial modelling and providing advice on contracts discussion. You will play a key part in APAC strategy and budget processes; working closely with stakeholders to drive sales effectiveness and share the best practices across different markets. You will play influencing role in challenging business stakeholders and provide insights to drive informed decision in order to maximise long term revenue objectives.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal stakeholder should be:
- Degree qualified with at least >8 years of working experience, preferably with relevant experience in B2B pricing / revenue management
- Expert in Microsoft Excel, ability to handle large data set and build models
- Strong business acumen with the ability to draw relevance between insights and commercial needs and limitations
- Excellent communication skills with proven ability to influence stakeholders
- Hands-on in all analytics, research and strategy formulation work
- Thrives well in a fast-paced environment and working across multiple geographical stakeholders
What's on Offer
This is a very interesting role with great exposure across different verticals of revenue management. You will look forward to a rewarding career that drives empowerment and partnering with business stakeholders to impact on the overall profitability of the region.