- Critical hire for new business ventures
- Exciting and rewarding opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a globally recognised MNC that holds great influence on the high-tech industries. They leverage on consistent innovation and market research in order to develop new and more advanced technology products and services to cater to the changing needs of the modern and future manufacturing scene. Our client is also generous on their investment in research and development, which has served them well, along with the best talent in the market for each specific vertical.
Currently, they are expanding further on greenfield opportunities, and looking further into new business development that are outside their core pillars of the business. This is accompanied by a team with strategic mindsets, and experience in establishing solid partnerships with key opinion leaders and entities from both the private and public / government sector. Michael Page is partnering with our client to hire a Partnerships & Strategic Alliances professional at the Senior Manager level to spearhead these objectives.
As part of the CTO office and Regional President's office focusing on new business development, you will be challenged to the following:
- Conduct regional sensing of ongoing and upcoming trends that would shape global and regional strategies
- Scout, evaluate and expedite on new business opportunities from inception to execution
- Build and maintain existing relationships with senior and key stakeholders that cuts across public research entities, tech start-up ecosystems and government agencies
- Analyse and demonstrate the benefits for collaboration and partnerships, while ensuring that the company is strategically positioned
- Design and implement strategies to drive a healthy pipeline of new business growth and partnerships in the technology and innovation ecosystem
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Engineering or STEM related discipline, with minimum 4 years of relevant experience
- Experience in strategic partnerships with both private and public entities and a good project management skillset
- Prior experience in negotiating partnership deals
- Familiarity with legal contracts such as MOUs and research collaboration agreements would be a good to have
- Passion in technology and the limitless possibilities of how it influences changes in consumers and corporations
- Independent and has an entrepreneurial mindset to own and see through particular part of or even an entire project
- Strong communication skills to influence stakeholders across all seniority
What's on Offer
The job offers an entrepreneurial candidate with a passion in innovation and technology to create new business ventures in partnerships with the start-up ecosystem, government bodies as well as other major manufacturers of technology products. This role also has very high visibility to the C-level and President's Office, hence would be a rare opportunity to accelerate one's career.