- Strong Management Team
- Highly Visible Role
About Our Client
Our client is one of the fastest growing financial institution in the region which manages a wide range of portfolio globally. With their creativity and various exciting platforms, they have been ensuring that technology becomes a key enabler for their operations in order to provide a seamless customer experience.
Reporting to the CRO, the Senior Manager of Market & Liquidity Risk will be involved in:-
- Developing and maintaining of liquidity risk management policies with reference to regulatory guidelines and the Bank's policies.
- Monitoring the Bank's liquidity, rationally arrange capital position and liquidity reserve and conduct stress tests.
- Monitoring market risk to ensure that they are within market risk threshold, limits and constraints.
- Preparing market and liquidity risk reports to the CRO.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, the potential Senior Manager of Market & Liquidity Risk should meet the following criteria:-
- A recognised Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Finance or a related field.
- At least 10 years of experience in asset and liability management.
- Strong knowledge in risk methodologies.
- Experience in risk regulatory reporting.
What's on Offer
The remuneration for this role will be competitive as this is a newly created role managing Market & Liquidity Risk for Singapore.