- Fast growing Real Estate IT Services Management / Data Center Company
- Established in global economic hubs, aggressive expansion plans
About Our Client
Our client is one of the fastest growing Real Estate/IT Services Management company that has made a number of strategic acquisitions and investments, emerging as a market leader in global economic hubs across Asia and Europe. Their agile and multi-tenant business model has ensured that they stay competitive with diversified and differentiated assets. The team is looking for Senior Managers with experience in Northeast Asia (Philippines, Japan and/or Korea) portfolio to join the Investment team and scale their business to new heights.
- Report Head of M&A to evaluate investment opportunities and lead the execution of deals in Northasia region (Philippines, Japan & Korea markets)
- Perform valuation and analysis of high value M&A deals, carry out due diligence processes and generate financial models to present to internal stakeholders
- Liaison with external stakeholders to structure the transaction of deals, prepare investment memos, review legal documentation and engage in negotiation
- Be kept abreast of market trends and competitors, perform research, identifying new investment opportunities and propose to senior leadership team.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree Finance / Business graduate with at least 6 years of experience working in a M&A capacity
- Regional portfolio exposure in Northasia (Japan, Korea, Philippines etc) and specific industry experience with data centre or real estate will be highly advantageous
- High learning capabilities and is technically strong, able to generate financial models and insightful analysis independently support end to end deal transactions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, confident to front conversations with key stakeholders
- Independent and self-motivated team player, possess good management skills to juggle multiple projects and deadlines, able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Tenacity to excel and is resourceful, familiar with financial platforms and is updated of current trends/market movements
What's on Offer
You can look forward to:
- working with a team of highly driven team in an organically grown company
- compensated with an attractive remuneration package.