- Exciting opportunity to work with an empowering leader.
- High technology environment and work with experienced leaders.
About Our Client
Responsible to drive and implement the state-of-art capacity planning and site investment strategy, my client is looking for an experienced Senior Manager with high level of manufacturing/site complexity in Industrial Engineering. You will report to the Director of Industrial Engineering and lead a team of Section Manager and Industrial Engineers. This is a permanent headcount position.
- Your role as a Senior Manager Industrial Engineering is design and improve production capability through asset and capacity planning and technology investment.
- Independently lead and manage a team of Section Managers and Industrial Engineers to optimize wafer fab capacity flexibility and avoid capacity loss.
- Lead and manage capacity, layout, technology in areas of business strategies including CAPEX projects, existing tool performance and new technology investment analysis.
- Interphase and collaborate with Digital Information Technology, Process & Equipment Engineering, Lean Automation, Supply Chain, Finance department for short and long-term capacity planning.
- Perform short-term capacity planning through optimization planning to maximize the wafer fab site loading to improve manufacturing output.
- Drive medium-term capacity planning based on business demand outlook by optimizing existing technology tool to minimize CAPEX spending.
- Lead long-term capacity planning by designing future site capacity allocation and ramp up to fully integrate the space and cost requirements to maximize the site efficiency.
- Present latest technology introduction and shipment demands forecast mix to Operation and Finance team to obtain consensus alignment for short to long term productivity commitment in monthly productivity meeting.
- Actively review site performance with process and equipment modules leaders, technology team to drive continuous improvement in areas of capacity, manpower, cycle time, technology tools introduction and costing.
- Lead CAPEX investment including proposing new technology, managing new tools qualification and productivity improvement to minimize CAPEX spending.
- Innovate site investment strategy and lead CAPEX execution to continuously improve the site based on current loading forecast and planning for excess tools management.
- Perform asset utilization by collaborating with technology and module engineering teams to introduce more efficient tool types.
- Initiate and lead site equipment overall utilization optimization to improve wafer cost by fully synergized site equipment across site.
- Lead project management in areas of designing and developing site layout strategy and execution together with modules and project team to maximize the space utilization and grow the site capacity.
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma/Degree in Engineering preferably Industrial Engineering but open to other engineering background with at least 10-15 years of working experience.
- A passion for industrial engineering and capacity/asset planning is crucial for this role.
- Great leadership skill with the ability to adapt to high level of wafer fab complexity and internalize changes for business strategy improvement.
- A leader who is mature and able to empower and grow leaders.
What's on Offer
Good team synergy and supportive work environment.