Senior Manager - HR/Talent Management (Contract)
Attractive Remuneration Package
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established US Asset Management firm with strong presence across the world.
- Develop and implement the HR strategy aligned to the business objectives and company HR initiatives.
- Support and coach the management team on all people leadership matters, including business change and transformation. Forming strong relationships with the management team to be able to challenge and coach in a high performance environment. · Partner the management team to project manage organisational and procedural changes within the business area.
- Be responsible for all HR management and development (including recruitment and selection policy/practices, discipline, grievance, mentoring, salary and conditions, contracts, training and development, talent management, succession planning, driving performance appraisals and any other HR related issues).
- Lead the work to regularly review the company's talent management processes within the business areas, including performance/potential management, resource planning and succession planning.
- Where necessary, work in partnership on projects to aid continuous improvement and implement improvement programmes (e.g. changes to working practices, organisation changes and business "excellence" or lean programmes).
- Manage and develop a small HR department to ensure quality services and advice are provided across the company. · Establish and maintain appropriate systems for measuring metrics that support the achievement of business goals, necessary aspects of HR and training and development.
- Monitor, measure and report on HR issues, opportunities and development plans and achievements within agreed formats and timescales
- Liaise with Directors and Managers to understand their HR requirements and ensure they are fully informed of the corporate HR strategy.
The Successful Applicant
- Prioritisation and time management
- Proven track record as a HR generalist in specialisation of Talent Management is preferred
- Experience of designing and delivering coaching/mentoring, learning and development and talent management programmes
- Interpersonal relationships, discretion and confidentiality
- Knowledge of employment law
- Experience of report writing utilising excel, word and power point
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Problem solving skills
What's on Offer
This a great opportunity for candidates who have entrepreneur mindset to roll out project. They offer attractive remuneration package with potential to renew or convert the position to a permanent headcount.