Senior Manager, Digital Strategy & Transformation
Lead entire brand and digital marketing portfolio
Drive a high growth Consumer Goods MNC to success
About Our Client
Our client, a consumer goods multinational company, a high growth start-up with highly successful leadership team. Singapore is their headquarters for their Consumer Healthcare business. They are looking to tackle competition with innovative, creative marketing campaigns and digital technology investment. Due to this business expansion, they are looking to hire a seasoned digital strategist, ambitious and motivated to achieve successful and long-term digital strategy and execution.
In this Key role, you will lead digital strategy and innovation through inventive, inspired, and strategic digital initiatives. The role will report to the Chief Marketing Officer, who comes with two decades plus of experience, with an innovative mindset and expertise in multiple industries. The key performance indicators will be:
- Impact end-to-end customer journey experience and touch points: stay abreast of the latest technological advances and ensure their best utilization
- Be excellent in market data analytics: improve online programs and digital marketing spends
- Foster and cultivate external agencies and service providers partnerships: drive digital marketing activities, app & website development…
- Shape innovative digital marketing programs and campaigns with a strong brand focus.
- Push internal and external customer engagement with first-class stakeholder management skills.
The Successful Applicant
To be a successful applicant for this role, you have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or a related discipline
- Minimum 8 years' experience in digital marketing/transformation, most of which in a B2C environment.
- Proven experience in having defined and executed a digital strategy with minimal supervision
- Subject matter expert in digital marketing: SEM, SEO, Online branding, social, display, mobile campaigns, apps..
- Ability to grasp and translate analytics & data into pro-active action plans
- Ability to work independently in a matrixed, fast-paced, driven, start-up environment
- Knowledgeable and genuine interest in digital technologies and emerging digital marketing trends.
What's on Offer
Our client has a strong, passionate vision of disrupting their market. The successful applicant is creative, strategic, experienced. Strong digital marketing & technologies insight is a must.
The role will allow the successful applicant to lead a digital transformation in an entrepreneurial environment, in which, with minimal supervision, one can fully express one's self-started attitude.
The remuneration for this role will be competitive and other benefits, bonuses will be in line with the market.