- Newly created people management role
- Prestigious brand name in the industry
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned asset management firm that has an extensive range of world class investment choices, solutions and services for customers globally. Their clients include blue chip names from sovereign wealth funds, insurance companies, central banks, wealth managers and HNWIs! The business has done exceeding well, and hence our client would like to take the opportunity to further expand their marketing and branding presence on various channels. As such, one of the important roles that they are looking to fill as soon as possible would be a Senior Manager, Channel Marketing role.
Reporting to the Marketing Director (SEA & ME), the Senior Manager, Channel Marketing will be responsible for mainly driving a competitive and attention-grabbing communication strategy in the respective countries. This includes using digital mediums to boost marketing efforts on various distribution channels and spearhead marketing activities to support expansion in the Southeast Asia and Middle East regions. In addition, you will also be challenged to the following:
- Deliver market-leading insights and thought leadership to advisers, investors, and institutions via regular and ad-hoc EDMs, webcasts, videos, social media, and sponsored material
- Develop and implement a B2C investor education communications program that leverages cutting-edge social formats and platforms to increase brand recognition and investment association among end investors
- Set the social agenda, manage the social content calendar, and ensure timely and coordinated content distribution across platforms to boost exposure of our product shelves and solutions
- Assist the Private Banking business area with marketing initiatives
- Keep an eye on content KPIs to see if engagement targets are being met
- Partner with the local distribution teams to help generate new and differentiated building visions for integrated product content such as above-the-line campaigns, below-the-line including fund flyers, infographics, videos that align to our product pillars
- Create great product marketing campaigns and content based on customer insights to fulfill the needs of the Southeast Asian and Middle Eastern markets
- Support the development of marketing communications around strategic pillars such as Sustainable Investing
- Adopt and drive digital-first approach across our client communications.
The Successful Applicant
- An all-around marketer with a successful track record, a good head for numbers, and a sharp eye for creative excellence.
- At least 12 years of experience in the financial services business in marketing, product communication, or investment writing.
- Proven digital/social media marketing expertise is a plus, as is a strong desire to excel and stand out.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated ability to affect sales outcomes through marketing content programs that make investment more engaging.
- In-depth knowledge of engagement and measurement principles in relation to content distribution, particularly in the digital world.
- Able to work independently, think in a fluid manner, and adapt to a variety of situations.
- A devoted and meticulous contributor who is capable of handling several complex tasks and responsibilities at once.
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is self-motivated and seeks a platform with high visibility inside a global organization. It also offers autonomy to oversee the regional marketing strategy and execution for the Southeast Asia and Middle East regions.