Senior Management Consultant - Aerospace / Aviation
Newly minted consulting and project management role
Consulting experience is mandatory
About Our Client
Our client is an association solely dedicated to the aerospace industry. They have solid global presence with strong foundation and foothold in the industry for almost a century today. Through continuous innovation that is driven by the trends and changes in the airline industry, they have also managed to have a sustained pipeline of remarkable and positive testimonials from their renowned clientele. Currently partnering with the consulting arm of the organisation, we are looking at a newly created role that will be critical for the consulting support provided in the area of traffic forecasting and airport development. That said, the consulting experience is a must to have in the selected candidate.
As a Senior Consultant, you report directly to the Senior Manager of the Asia Pacific consulting team. You will be a role model to the junior consultants and any other new joiners to the team. Your core responsibilities will be to drive business development initiatives, development of solutions and being involved in consulting projects.
You will also be up to the challenge of:
- Shaping and sharing of the aerospace-related thought leadership as well as further the industry's body of language
- Be a problem solver and a challenger on behalf of our clients that comes from all aspects of the aerospace / aviation industry (airlines, airports, ground handling, leasing and others)
- Client engagement and interaction on a frequent basis with the flexibility of working with clients from abroad and globally
- Demonstrate the analysis and delivery of reports that comes in formats of models and presentations to clients
- Drive business development efforts through lead identification across the region, taking part in commercial meetings
- Developing of commercial business proposals based on clients' requirements as well as the available resources and succinct knowledge of the aviation industry
- Create new consulting ideas and solutions by collaborating with the subject matter experts in the field, working closely with the Marketing team in order to design promising promotional material with an impactful marketing campaign
The Successful Applicant
The selected candidate must have the following:
- Bachelor's degree or Masters in Business Administration, Economics, Civil Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering or a relevant discipline
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience in a management consulting experience, either in a consulting firm or an in-house consultant in an aviation-related company AND
- Minimum 3 years' experience on airport economics topics or airport development topics and any other experience related to aviation will be an asset.
- High level of strategic thinking, coupled with an analytical mind-set
- Excellent command of the English language with the ability to write reports and deliver presentations in English
- Knowledge of a second language like Chinese will be highly valued as the Chinese market is of high potential for the business to penetrate into
- High level of computer literacy with proficiency in all Microsoft tools
What's on Offer
This role is for candidates who thrive on solving complex challenges around airport efficiency and love working within the aviation and consulting space. The individual will be awarded with solid exposure internationally and also through the renowned clientele they own. At the same time, the company offers flexibility around the employees' scheduling, but bearing in mind that their responsibilities do have to be fulfilled. The company is also known to have a very rewarding and supportive culture.