Senior Maintenance Technician | Chemical Plant
Great opportunity in Chemical Plant Operations
Comfortable, Friendly and stable working environment
About Our Client
My client is a European MNC, market leader in Chemicals industry, focusing on performance coatings and leather chemicals. Currently seeking for high-caliber individual to join them as a Senior Maintenance Technician. This position will report to Manager with key focus on Plant Utilities and Maintenance work.
- Handle plant utilities and maintenance and repair work for various types of pump and agitator machine.
- Handle electrical motors and general electrical and mechanical works.
- Handle maintenance work orders in SAP system.
- Perform preventive maintenance/ corrective maintenance.
- Able to understand electrical wiring diagram.
The Successful Applicant
- Technical Education in Electrical/Mechanical/Mechatronic Engineering.
- Possess at least 6-10 years of working experience in electrical wiring trouble shooting and mechanical repairs.
- Experience working in a chemical plant.
- Prior experience in waste treatment/ desalination plant operation and milling machines are highly advantageous.
What's on Offer
This role will be on office hours, 5 day work week with company transport provided and various pickup points in Singapore. The successful candidate will have opportunity to work in a dynamic team to accumulate professional experience within a multi-nationally renowned organization.