Senior Logistics Specialist
Exciting job opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a leading medical treatment device and software maker who aims to make an impact on the lives of the patients worldwide. They are currently looking for Senior Logistics Specialist (Order Fulfillment) to contribute to their growing business.
- Liaising with various internal stakeholders & service providers within the forward and reverse logistics operations for your system and for their aftermarket parts.
- Monitoring of supply chain & logistic KPIs and prepare performance reports for management and maintaining of documentation
- Periodic review of service & logistics providers
- Identify, mitigate and resolve any delays in delivery, custom and supplier operation
- Driving process and cost saving improvements and initiatives with operation excellence in mind
- Key point of contact for APAC between on site teams, logistic operations and management for projects
- Vendor Management and developmentWorking with Suppliers to expedite and priorities delivery
- Lead in projects and present of feasible and best solutions to management for business development
- Keen eye for innovative logistic trends and on network operation analysis
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma or Degree in Engineering, Business, Supply Chain Management or equivalent technical discipline
- Experience in Logistic and supply chain operation including warehouse and transport management, custom regulations and 3PL management with APAC exposure
- Experience in handling Medical devices and spare parts
- Good knowledge and use of data management applications (i.e. MS Office)
- Ability to work well independently under pressure
What's on Offer
The work environment is stable and engaging, with a culture that places high respect on teamwork as well as individuality. The company culture is about high levels of commitment and care for employees that helps achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.