- *Newly created role
- *Permanent position
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established organisation within the technology solutions space. They are looking to hire a Senior Lead Cloud Architect to partner with the technical stakeholders for the successful delivery of large-scale projects. Successful candidate will be responsible for the processes and standards of developing the organisation's technology architecture through the creation of a new cloud platform design. Additionally, this job lends consultative support to multiple teams within the organisation to provide high-level technical expertise and insight, along with maintaining consistent knowledge of emerging trends and technologies in the related technology space.
As a Senior Lead Cloud Architect, you will be responsible for the following:
- Collaborating with various stakeholders on the strategic vision for the enterprise leveraging cloud, managed solutions, and traditional capabilities; make recommendations on new solutions and technologies
- Architecting, designing, and implementing new, cutting edge cloud platform within the organisation
- Ensuring cloud platform allows business applications to transform into scalable, elastic systems that can be created on demand
- Implementing hardware and software infrastructure updates and improvements as needed and integration with the cloud infrastructure
- Providing threat analysis consultation, when needed, across functional teams of the organisation, both within the operating business unit and to Information Technology management and staff
- Working with a team of Cloud engineers to design and build the Multi-Cloud platform (mainly Azure, AWS and vendor SaaS Clouds) and move the on-premises data centers into the Clouds
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 12+ years of working experience in designing, implementation and/or administration of AWS and Azure Cloud foundations and services, especially hands-on experience on Cloud platform administration.
You will also be familiar with Cloud and traditional on-premises infrastructure like VMWare, server, storage, networking, data backup and security. You will have hands on AWS or Microsoft Azure. Cloud certifications will be good to have.
What's on Offer
- Organisation with strong business growth
- Attractive salary package