Senior Laboratory Manager (Analytical)
Global healthcare organization
Leadership role with line management responsibilities
About Our Client
A pioneer and market leader in the healthcare industry, this organization is focused on making a positive impact and improving the quality of lives
- Heading up and providing oversight for the Analytical and Microbiology laboratories.
- Ensuring activities such as batch release, environmental monitoring, laboratory investigation, inventory management, calibration and maintenance program are carried out according to GLP/GMP standards.
- Advise, recommend, and provide technical expertise based on results. and provides guidance to resolve technical problems.
- Proactive in keeping up with the latest developments on testing methods and operations.
- Provide managerial leadership, coaching/feedback and development for direct reports and business partners.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor of Science Degree with a minimum of 7 years of Analytical testing experience within a regulated environment (cGMP, GLP etc)
- Strong technical expertise in analytical and laboratory instruments such as GC, HPLC, FTIR, ICP, NIR
- Proven track record of managing analytical/microbiology/chemical laboratories
- Strong focus on responsiveness, ability to multi-task, attention to detail, effective problem-solving skills, consistent follow-up and ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Possess excellent communication and writing skills, and ability to effectively interact with staff and management across functional groups and levels
What's on Offer
To take on a highly visible role with a global healthcare organization which places a great emphasis on innovation and development.