Senior Kafka Developer - Java/Scala
Attractive Salary Package
Opportunity to work on emerging technologies
About Our Client
Our Client is a leading European Multinational Corporation that specialises in providing various industrial solutions. They have a well-established presence of more than 20 years with more than 60,000 employees across 50 countries. They are now looking for a Senior Kafka Developer to be a part of team as part of their Digital transformation initiatives.
As a senior Kafka Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Providing analysis on Sub-system and customer needs while contributing to architectural designs and technical reviews for scalable systems.
- Developing system integration bus with Confluent Kafka while ensuring connectivity across interfaces, this includes the design, code, test and troubleshooting of applications.
- Establishing documentations on design while ensuring best practices on software development methodologies and processes.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you should possess a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science with at least 3 years of working experience building scalable systems in Kafka and Java.
You should have a strong experience working within a Linux environment coupled with a strong working knowledge in Restful services for APIS and integration services.
You should also have a strong understanding on Service Oriented Architecture coupled with a good experience working with middleware technologies such as ActiveMQ or RabbitMQ.
In addition, you should be conversant in Scrum and Agile methodologies while having a good experience in the following technology stack:
- Understanding of Continuous Integration coupled with a knowledge working with automation tools such as Jenkins, JIRA, Github or Git.
Any experience working with Scala is advantageous to have.
What's on Offer
- Attractive Salary Package
- Opportunity to work on emerging technologies as part of their Digital Transformation Initiatives
- Fast Career Growth