Senior Java Developer
Exposure to new technologies
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Banking firm with an impressive Multinational presence spanning 30,000 employees across various cities worldwide. This will be a permanent opportunity for a Senior Java Developer to join the IT Innovation Team. You will play a key role in promoting the use of new and emerging technologies into the IT landscape.
As a Senior Java Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and enhancing crucial Banking applications in Java
- Contributing to the implementation of new technologies like Containers (eg Docker / Kubernetes) or RPA (eg uiPath / Blue Prism)
- Building automated deployments within the Development & Production Environment
- Contributing to DevOps processes through Agile / Waterfall / CI / CD practices
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you should possess a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science with at least 5 years of working experience in Java application development.
Preferred candidates will have experience in working with newer technologies like Container-based orchestration and a proven track record of working with tools such as Kubernetes / Docker. Candidates with exposure to RPA using uiPath or Blue Prism are also welcome.
What's on Offer
- Permanent opportunity
- Multinational environment
- Exposure to new and emerging technologies