Senior Java Developer
Managing development projects
About Our Client
Our client is a leading private bank with a strong presence in Singapore. As part of the expansion plans, they are looking for a Senior Java Developer focusing on private banking application to join their business.
You will be responsible for:
- Taking complete ownership of the design, develop, implement and test software components on system written in Java.
- Producing efficient, maintainable, reliable code and unit testing.
- Analysing and solving performance and security related issues in the applications.
- To refactor code as necessary to improve function or reduce technical debt.
- Producing documentation and artefacts necessary in accordance with the existing processes for collaborating with the business teams.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have a relevant degree and 5 - 7 years relevant experience. You will have working knowledge of financial systems on the private banking side.
You will need to have hands on knowledge on Java or J2EE.
What's on Offer
- Permanent role
- Attractive salary package
- Regional exposure