Senior IT Project Manager
Opportunity to Lead Technical Projects
Be part of an expanding division
About Our Client
Our Client is a leading Technology Consultancy firm with a well-established brand name. They are looking to hire a Senior IT Project Manager to join their expanding IT division.
As the Senior IT Project Manager, you are responsible for:
- Leading multiple technical projects and ensuring timely delivery
- Developing strategic plans and prioritising the daily operations based on criticality to achieve project objectives
- Mentoring and guiding junior engineers in their technical expertise development
- Providing advice to stakeholders on various infrastructure developments
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a Bachelor's in Information Technology or equivalent with a minimum experience of 5 years in managing teams for service delivery within a System Integrator environment. You will have a proven track record in delivering end-to-end IT projects, from infrastructure design and deployment to post implementation support.
You will have good experience in a wide variety of networking and firewall solutions such as Cisco / Aruba / Palo Alto, coupled with exposure to implementation projects in Windows / Linux environments.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to Lead Service Delivery Projects
- High Growth Potential