Senior IT Programme Manager - E-commerce (Logistics Projects)
Attractive Salary Package
Fast Career Growth
About Our Client
Our client is a leading organisation that specialises in providing logistic solutions for commercial and government initiatives. They have a well established presence of more than 50 years with more than 300,000 employees around the globe. They are now looking for a Senior IT Programme Manager to be a part of their team.
As a Senior IT Programme Manager, you should be responsible for:
- Ensuring the delivery of IT projects and programs well within timeline, quality and budget as planned.
- Leading and guiding projects, this includes undertaking day to day responsibilities for the management of project team members while providing clear communication and resolving issues.
- Coordinating change requests while developing release plans while ensuring requirements scoping that encompasses key factors such as risks, impacts and business justification.
- Facilitating timely report on project status and activities for key stakeholders.
- Motivating and driving team members to ensure optimal performance and productivity while providing recommendations to drive customer-centric innovations.
- Conducting Quality Assurance for newly developed solutions while coordinating user acceptance.
- Facilitating and developing best practices while supporting the deployment and post deployment maintenance and enhancements.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you should possess a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science with at least 13 years of experience in IT Project Management with successful track records in end to end SDLC. You should have a strong experience in e-commerce, this includes working experience in B2C e-Commerce domains.
You should also have a strong knowledge and experience in system development with Java/J2EE technologies, HTML, CSS and relevant web technologies coupled with a strong understanding of backend system including SQL to support online commerce platforms.
In addition you should also have a good experience with toolsets for release management requirements, quality management and defect tracking and you will also be required to travel internationally.
Any experience in Object-Oriented Analysis and Design and Unified Modeling Language is advantageous to have.
What's on Offer
- Attractive Salary Package
- Fast Career Growth
- Centrally Located