- Regional level
- Growth opportunities
About Our Client
Our Client is a growing ecommerce firm with strong presence in Southeast Asia region. They have a huge presence and have significant growth in a short period of time. With increasing demand and growth opportunities, they are currently looking for a Senior IT Procurement Executive to assist them and contribute in this area.
Reporting to the Head of Department, your main responsibilities include procurement for IT network and infrastructure, to support the various business units and overseas offices. You are responsible to establish effective collaboration between all internal and external stakeholders to provide solutions that support the business goals. This is a newly created permanent role.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- To create and implement an effective end-to-end procurement process and strategy relating to IT Infrastructure, such as data centres, connectivity, cloud, equipment and parts.
- To procure high-quality and cost-efficient supplies for the organisation, following procedures set out by the company, in alignment to defined sourcing policies and processes.
- To expand approved vendor listing with due diligence and cost negotiation.
- Close collaboration with Technical Project Managers and Subject Matter Experts to propose solutions from commercial perspectives.
- Maintenance of inventory of all current and incoming supplies.
- Excellent stakeholder management.
The Successful Applicant
You must have a Degree in Procurement or Supply Chain or any related fields and a minimum of 5 years experience, preferably with experience in Indirect Procurement specifically for IT commodity. It is essential that you can demonstrate ability to be strong in negotiation and supplier management. You must possess strong influencing skills to be able to deliver value and advice to peers and stakeholders.
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Procurement Professional to take the next step in their career and join a growing company in the ecommerce industry. The firm is experiencing expansion in the SEA region and is looking for someone to join the team. Remuneration will be competitive, and our client commits to rewarding its employees with a great career and progression.