Senior IT Manager (Retail Infrastructure)
Leading Retail Technology initiatives
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the market leading Retail Company and they are looking for a Senior IT Manager (Retail Infrastructure) to lead Technology initiatives and improve the retail capabilities of the organisation.
As the Senior IT Manager (Retail Infrastructure), you are responsible for:
- Overseeing the existing technology portfolio, improving and maintaining operation efficiency for all users.
- Partnering with both retail & office business users and identifying opportunities to further enhance the capabilities of existing technologies or introduce advance technologies.
- Leading the IT team and managing successful project executions across the region.
- Working with both vendors & inhouse technical members to execute the technology roadmap aligned with the global strategic direction.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a Bachelors' Degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 10 years of relevant experience managing IT Departments, coupled with a strong knowledge in operating IT solutions across Microsoft Technologies such as SCCM/SCOM.
You will have a proven track record of working with Retail Technologies such as operating a secured Network Environment via LAN/WAN/Wireless connectivity, backed by relevant experience with CISCO products. You will also have relevant experience working with Point-of-Sales (POS) systems such as Self-Service Kiosks / Web-Based POS / Mobile POS.
What's on Offer
- Leading Retail Technology initiatives
- Leadership Position
- Attractive Salary Compensation