Senior IT Manager with a pharmaceutical giant
Leadership role with huge investments in IT
Exposure to IT strategy
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's largest pharmaceutical company in the world. They are currently seeking a new senior IT Manager to join their team.
Reporting directly to the IT Director, you role involves:
- Setting up and managing the team to support and lead infrastructure (Networks and Systems) and Application (SAP and MES) systems
- Developing and implementing IT policies and governance, ensuring quality beyond compliance and information security / data integrity
- Leading project management for new implementation or upgrades, focusing in resource, timeline and budget management
- Managing multiple vendors to ensure the smooth delivery of various systems and applications
- Liaising directly with senior business stakeholders to communicate the organization's technology strategy in order to get their "buy-in"
- Controlling CAPEX and OPEX budget to achieve operational effectiveness
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you have:
- Bachelors Degree in IT or a relevant discipline
- Professional certifications such as PMP, ITIL and etc will be highly preferred
- At least 8 years of experience in managing a team is required
- At least 5 years of experience in SAP across various modules is a must for this role
- Proven experience in MES or CIM will be added advantage
- Exposure to business stakeholder management is required
- Proven industry background across discrete or process manufacturing industry is required
- External vendor management will be of added advantage
What's on Offer
This position is a great opportunity to set up your own team and advance your leadership skills. This roles offer the opportunity to lead SAP project implementation with exposure to senior stakeholders.