Senior IT Manager (Infrastructure, Cloud)
About Our Client
My client, who is a leading Regional Financial Services organisation, has implemented digital transformation. They are rapidly expanding and are currently hiring a permanent role of a Senior IT Manager to manage and design the IT infrastructure.
Working closely with the Chief Technology Officer / CTO, this role encompasses rewarding career opportunities and varied challenges and responsibilities, such as:
- Managing and designing the server, network, database and datacentre infrastructure, which includes cloud.
- Leading the Infrastructure team in addition to collaborating with the application and security teams to enhance solutions.
- Making sure that there is no error with the BCP process.
- Leading IT projects and making sure that expenses are within project budgets.
- Building relationships with vendors in addition to evaluating new information systems products.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate must have the following:
Bachelor's Degree in IT or equivalent.
At least 10 years' + experience of IT experience with exposure to managing a small team of staff.
Ideally have prior experience as an IT Manager or been in a consulting environment where you have led and managed projects.
Track record of having designed and administrating System and Network IT Infrastructure.
Ideally be able to speak Chinese and/or Cantonese as you will be needed to liaise with counterparts in Hong Kong frequently.
What's on Offer
This is a permanent role. Besides being part of a rapidly growing and leading global financial services organisation which is going through digital transformation, you will manage a stable and capable team with high morale and productivity which can assist in efficiently in projects and day-to-day operations. Also, remuneration is competitive. If you are interested in growing your career, managerial and strategic expertise, this will be an excellent platform.