Senior IT Infrastructure Manager
Opportunity to be part of the Digital Innovation and Transformation Journey
Opportunity to lead a team across Global Infrastructure Initiatives
About Our Client
Our client is a Fortune 500 company with a strong presence across the Globe. They are looking for a Senior IT Infrastructure Manager, where you will get the opportunity to drive technology design and selection in alignment to business initiatives to transform existing current state to future technology state.
As a Senior IT Infrastructure Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Collaborating closely with cross functional department heads to identify current state while developing and implementing cost-effective technology solutions.
- Conducting overall IT planning to drive Infrastructure strategies for future state while leading the team to establish SOP to achieve operational efficiency across Global Operations.
- Driving leadership and team management in the design and deployment of infrastructure systems, this includes, storage and backup, network and systems monitoring tools in hybrid cloud setup.
- Providing management reports and documentations on infrastructure project initiatives while driving end to end processes on Global IT Infrastructure solution and software procurement practices.
- Managing outsourced operations and vendors to ensure successful delivery while coordinating resources to ensure business needs and service level agreements are achieved.
- Establishing high availability of IT infrastructure systems while facilitating recovery process and incident reports for potential system outages.
- Facilitating remote office IT infrastructure setup while driving Digitization and Transformation through innovative and Cloud Computing Initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you should possess a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science with at least 9 Years of working experience in Project Management in the area of Infrastructure Architecture Design and Support.
You should have at least 6 years of experience in leading a team of engineers to work across global infrastructure platform and business strategies coupled with a strong experience in Public and Hybrid Clouds platforms.
You should also have expert knowledge and experience on Windows Technologies, this includes Networks, Servers, Directory Services, Virtualization etc.
In addition, you should have a good experience in documenting Technology Solutions while mapping them to business Total Cost of Ownership and ROI analysis.
Any Professional Certifications in Microsoft Systems, Cloud or Project Management will be advantageous to have.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to be part of the Digital Innovation and Transformation Journey
- Opportunity to lead a team across Global Infrastructure Initiatives
- Attractive Salary Package