- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Opportunities for Growth and Development
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known financial service provider in Singapore. They are looking to on-board a Senior IT Auditor to their established team. This role will report to the VP of the IT Audit team.
As a Senior IT Auditor, your responsibilities include:
- Performing IT audits on technology platforms
- Recommending improvements in company policies, procedures and internal controls based on audit results
- Assisting with the development of audit tools, techniques and audit programs
- Evaluating the design and effectiveness of the key controls and assessment of residual risk
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you will have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a relevant field with excellent communication skills. You will at least 5 years of working experience in IT Audit and have good IT technical skills and on audit framework. You will be CISA certified.
What's on Offer
- Involvement in new technology implementations
- Good career path options