Senior IT Audit Manager
Newly created permanent role
Attractive salary Package and benefits
About Our Client
My client, who is a leading Financial Services Organisation, is hiring a newly created permanent role of a Senior IT Audit Manager as an integral part of their expansion plans.
As the Senior IT Audit Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Taking ownership of technology risk assessment which includes the security functions.
- Devising audit strategies, running technology risk assessment while leading the execution of audit assignment.
- Setting the audit objective and Leading the IT process analysis, assessing the risks while evaluating control design.
- Establishing audit work programs to effectively evaluate IT process and systems.
- Reviewing audit issues and making recommendations.
- Travelling for about 40-50% in the 1st year.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have a degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent. You will preferably have CISA and CIA certification. You will have 8 - 10 years of external/internal audit experience backed by sound knowledge of internal control concepts and auditing techniques. You must have technical knowledge of IT, information security, ISO standards and penetration testing.
You will have strong knowledge & understanding of SAP common platform. Knowledge of cloud security, network and infrastructure security would be a bonus.
Doing well in the first year would enable you to have the opportunity to grow a team.
What's on Offer
- Newly created permanent role
- Attractive salary package and benefits
- Rapid career growth