Senior Insurance Broker - contract
Excellent opportunity to join an international insurance broker
About Our Client
The client is an international insurance broker.
- Focus on the downstream energy market within Asian clients
- Be the point of contacts for client servicing - facilitate issuance of policies and undertake surveys, provide advice to clients according to their policy T&Cs, monitor premium payment schedules
- Negotiate and service successful businesses by ensuring all necessary documentation are communicated accurately between the reinsurer, insurer and original insured
- Ensure all necessary reports and procedures are compliant, adhering to legal requirements
- Any other adhoc duties
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent industry knowledge within the re/insurance industry as a broker or underwriter
- Strong technical knowledge in risk and insurance matters
- Ideally you come with at least 5 years of experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, necessary for client facing
- Able to multi-task and work well under tight deadlines
- Able to commit for at least 4 months
- Immediately available candidates please apply!
What's on Offer
Great opportunity for experienced insurance brokers or underwriters to learn a new market and to stay relevant in the industry. Though this will be a maternity cover, conversion to permanent opportunities are available in the future within the business.