Senior HSE Manager (O&G/ Chemicals)
Leadership role involving liaison with all corporate levels
Strategic role responsible for initiating strategic changes
About Our Client
My client is a well-established oil and gas infrastructure services companies with international experience offering EPC services to major industries. They currently hiring an experienced HSE Manager to join their operations and be part of their groundbreaking projects.
- Implement, oversee, and adapt policies and programmes to improve the organization's Health, Safety & Environmental performance.
- Contributes to development of new techniques and standards; considered expert in HSE program implementation area. Directs employees based on general policies and management guidance and provides interpretation of compliance requirements. Develops processes that require innovation and ingenuity. Work performed without appreciable direction; has considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments
- Member of Management team, serving as business partner in advancement of HSE performance for the business unit and sharing lessons learned with the corporate HSE Management team to support advancement of HSE performance company-wide. Supports development, and ensures consistency in interpretation and implementation of the HSE Program. Supervises and develops HSE resources, and interfaces with management level positions, clients, and cognizant government agencies within the area of responsibility
- Interprets and executes policies that affect subordinate units. Participates in business planning and sales activities, serving as an advisor to management assuring that HSE is considered in these strategic activities. Conducts briefings to internal and external parties, and is involved in specific projects and office operations as needed to resolve complex problems, support training or meet critical milestones.
- Ensure that inspection programs are established consistent with contractual and regulatory obligations.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Environmental Health and Safety, Risk Management, HSE or other relevant Engineering discipline.
- Registered WSHO and possess Confined Space Safety Assessor certification
- 8 to 12 years of relevant experience as Project HSE Manager
- Ability to travel frequently
What's on Offer
This role will offer an unparalleled opportunity to work in a dynamic environment. This role provides opportunities to work across regions with perfect opportunities to exercise entrepreneurial approaches. The successful candidate will be rewarded with an attractive package, as well as chances to accumulate professional experience within a multi-nationally renowned organization.