Senior HR Manager - Tech Startup
High visibility role
About Our Client
My client is a technology start-up that is growing aggressively within the region. They are well-established in the US and looking to expand its business model in Southeast-Asia.
They are now looking for a Senior HR Manager in Singapore to facilitate their growth, lead a team and advise business leaders with respect to HR practices within the region.
- Full-spectrum HR functions
- Drive regional programmes for employee relations
- Partner business leaders to drive talent development and management
- Design and implement HR policies
- Execute C&B programmes and policies
- Coordinate L&D initiatives
- Through experience, recommend good decisions for the business
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in HR, Business or a related field
- At least 8 years full-spectrum HR experience with 3 years managerial level
- Regional exposure and oversee countries other than Singapore
- Superb communication and written skills
- Good problem solver and deals quickly with ambiguity
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting company with huge potential for growth. The company has a vibrant office culture and the individual will have a regional portfolio under their belt.