- Regional role covering APAC
- Leadership position
About Our Client
Our client is a global footwear retail brand with presence across 85 countries. Their APAC regional HQ is located in Singapore and they are currently looking for a Senior HR Manager to join the team to look after Singapore, India and Australia region. Leading a team of 4, you will play a mix of strategic and operational role in ensuring the welfare of employees across the regions are taken care of.
- Responsible to deliver HR operational excellence and manage day to day operations issues for Singapore, Australia and India offices.
- Proactively seek out ways to simplify processes and look for opportunity to leverage technology to scale.
- Set objectives for the HR team and track progress
- Partner with business managers on recruitment strategies, employer branding and retention.
- Facilitate and support employee engagement strategies and initiatives.
- Collaborate effectively with global office to ensure alignment on key initiatives.
- Support and in partnership with the regional leadership team to drive and manage the rhythm of the business requirement and cycle including budgeting exercise and talent identification processes.
- Ensure HR policies and procedures are in compliance with corporate directives and local regulatory guidelines.
- Manage performance management and employee disciplinary issues
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related majors
- At least 7 years of HR Generalist experience in MNC environment, preferably from the retail industry.
- Familiarity with SAP SuccessFactors will be an added advantage.
- High IT literacy and strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills, strong follow up, organisation and detail oriented.
- Flexible and ability to multi-task and take on new HR initiatives/projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work closely with regional / global teams to establish short and medium - term business goals.
- Able to operate in a lean, fast-paced, entrepreneurial, multi-cultural environment
What's on Offer
Candidate can expect to work in a diverse and multi-cultural environment with a strong focus on teamwork. The right candidate will receive an attractive salary package with AWS and competitive bonus structure.