Senior Global IT Manager, (ERP, SCM & CRM)
Leadership role with a sizable IT team
Global exposure with high value project
About Our Client
Our client is one the industry leaders in the manufacturing industry. Currently undergoing a technology transformation and with a massive expansion plan, they are currently looking for a Senior Global IT Manager, (ERP, SCM & CRM) to join their team.
Reporting directly to the Global CIO, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing thought leadership for an IT team across Asia, US, Europe in IT roadmap, operations and business process efficiency improvement.
- Leading project management for new ERP implementation, focusing in supply chain and Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Liaising directly with senior business stakeholders to communicate the organization's technology strategy in order to get their "buy-in"
- Managing multiple vendors to ensure the smooth delivery of various systems and applications
- Controlling CAPEX and OPEX budget to achieve operational effectiveness
- Driving best practices and coordinate with countries to drive optimal and consistent solutions
- Developing and implementing IT policies and governance, ensuring that the compliance control requirements are met in alignment with Group IT
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you have:
- Bachelors Degree in IT or a relevant discipline
- Professional certifications such as SAP, Oracle, PMP and etc will be highly preferred
- At least 8 years of experience in ERP, focusing in supply chain management modules is required
- At least 5 years of experience in CRM
- At least 5 years of experience in managing a team on a regional basis
- Proven industry background manufacturing industry is required
- External vendor management will be of added advantage
- Open to travelling regionally
What's on Offer
This position is a great opportunity to advance your leadership skills in a regional capacity. This roles offer the opportunity to lead large scale project implementation with exposure to senior stakeholders.