- Cutting Edge Technology
- MNC work culture
About Our Client
Our Client , an MNC company - has a strong hold in the Banking sector . With presence in around the globe markets, more than 33,000 employees globally and brand value of 8.7 billion USD, they continue to garner numerous prestigious awards over the years, reflecting their growing strength and influence on the financial landscape throughout Asia and the world !
- Taking the ownership of design and development of various Treasury & Markets Operations Platform applications
- Taking the ownership of driving the discussion with business users
- Deliver project in time & in budget
- Participate in solutioning & architecture discussion and be able to present cost-vs-benefit analysis to peers & management alike
- Mentor Junior members of the team
- Should be able to solution a web crawler
The Successful Applicant
- Java or Kotlin
- Used known frameworks such as Spring & Hibernate
- RDBMS (MariaDB or MySQL)
- Messaging (ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, Kafka)
- Excellent understanding of microservice architectures, its benefits and its downsides.
- Excellent understanding of REST paradigm, Websockets
- Excellent understanding of data structures & algorithms
- Excellent understanding of design patterns and have applied them to real-world projects.
- Experience in Docker, Kubernetes / Openshift
- Experience in Agile / Scrum
- Understanding of concepts such as "immutable", "idempotent", "stateless application", "horizontal scaling" . Knowledge of how and why these traits are important
- Knowledge of plans and tune SQL Queries, profile applications, analyze heap and thread dumps
What's on Offer
On offer is a key role where you will work in the IT team to deliver leading edge technology to enable digital capabilities of the company. You will be working with some of the best talents in the industry, so you can look forward to great learning and knowledge sharing. We always have a good eye for talent , so career progression is always on cards !!