- Long term opportunity
- Creative and Innovative Workplace
About Our Client
Our client is a provider of market indices, benchmarks and valuation analytics for investors in unlisted infrastructure equity and private debt. A team of experts who create and maintain indices, is based in Singapore. They also have a business center in London to serve the financial community in Europe and North America.
- Translate business requirements into wireframes and mock UIs
- Gather feedback from stakeholders and iterate on the UI design.
- Implement the UI in React.js using RESTful APIs for data.
- Meticulously test the software.
- Deployment of the release candidate software to production
- Proactively monitor UI analytics and user feedback. Draw insights from the data to improve the UI
- Provide assistance to users
The Successful Applicant
- Min 8 years of experience of professional coding/ programming.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with Redux (preferably Redux-saga)
- Good with visualization of numerical data using charts and tables
- Proficient with CSS
- Awareness of UI security would be beneficial
- Willing to work as the sole UI developer
- Willing to understand the business context and the big picture.
What's on Offer
You will be the part of an organisation who sees value in investing in their employees, providing growth opportunities and last but not the least competitive salary inline with the market.