- Global MNC
- Regional Exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a global MNC and a massive player in the audio electronics industry with a strong presence across Europe, Americas and Asia.
- Support and manage stakeholders for internal audit process
- Legal entity controllership experience across regional entities, ideally in Australia
- Co- manage local tax and audit statutory requirement for our business in APAC, especially in Australia
- Manage tax related payment & journal postings
- Oversee retailers rebate from distributors & retailers
- Oversee, coordinate & verify claim back by distributor for e-commerce biz in
- Support the construction of budget & forecast preparation
- Work closely with team members to improve monthly forecast process, business reviews & ops preparations
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy or Business Administrative or related field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, (Word/Excel/Powerpoint) is a must.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Finance or related field, with prior experience in internal/external audit and handling corporate tax issues for APAC countries, ideally in Australia.
- Proficiency in SAP
- Prior experience in consumer electronics or FMCG is ideal
What's on Offer
This is a permanent opportunity here in Singapore, offering a competitive remuneration package and an exciting career exposure.