- Fortune 500 US MNC
- Expanding team with new headcount
About Our Client
Our client is a Fortune 500 US MNC and a global leader in the Semiconductor industry with their Asian HQ here in Singapore.
* To lead and initiate process change and improvement projects
* Working with the various Bus on cost modelling and management within the organisation
* Drive manufacturing cost excellence with the design and operations team
* Business partner with global stakeholders and BUs in order to support key business decision making process
* Collaborate effectively with key stakeholders to drive the project implementations
* Month-end closings, providing financial results and cost performance analysis to operations management, supporting quarterly forecasting activities and providing financial analysis and support to various projects and initiatives
The Successful Applicant
Ideally, you possess a degree in Accounting/Finance with at least 5 years of relevant experience in a FP&A capacity within a manufacturing environment with prior Big 4 experience. You should be equipped with cost controlling and modelling knowledge and experience in the manufacturing sector. You possess an analytical mind and a keen interest in analysis coupled with a strong commercial acumen. You are proactive and a problem solver who possess excellent communication skills that will be required to work with a wide range of stakeholders.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate can look forward to joining very stable and strong US MNC that is looking to grow and expand their global finance team. This team offers a very strong platform and high potential for individuals that look forward to developing their skillsets and experience in an ambitious environment with global exposure.