Senior Finance Manager
High growth start-up backed by strong capital investors
Distruptor within the Healthcare sector
About Our Client
Leveraging on new age technology, the company has positioned itself as a distruptor and enabler within the Healthcare industry in bridging the gaps between demand and supply as well as costs of specialist healthcare professionals in the cognitive and physical disabilities. They are backed by a highly reputable venture capital firm with strong management and investment support and has since secured several large contracts since they launched its products in late 2018.
This is a newly created role directly reporting to the founder/CEO in managing all Finance & Treasury functions within the group internationally. You will be instrumental in the set up of the Financial & Management reporting function across the group, implement all policies and processes for reporting purposes to the Senior Management team. You will be required to set-up legal entities, implement new ERP systems and support in all M&A and corporate development areas as the business grows in the region. This person will be the key finance figure in supporting the business on all profitability and sales analysis to drive business growth, and work alongside the CEO in driving the business expansion internationally.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should have:
- Degree qualified with 6-10 years of working experience; preferably with external audit firm followed by experience in a high growth Technology company.
- Experience in a "start-up" role and supporting companies in setting up legal entities will be highly advantageous
- Broad experience in managing full spectrum of financial & management reporting, treasury and familiar with tax and audit compliance issues
- Highly motivated individual, independent and hands-on will be crical
- Confident communicator with the ability to work with diverse stakeholders with different cultural background
- Passion for the healthcare & technology industry!
What's on Offer
You will be among the pioneer management team in spearheading the growth of the business internationally! This role is positioned to grow within the organization into a C-level finance leadership in the long term.