Senior Finance Manager, Asia (Manufacturing multinational)
Team management opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global high technology manufacturing services company. As part of their expansion plans in the region, they are now looking for a seasoned Senior Manager to lead their operations accounting team.
Reporting to the CFO and managing a team of 5, you will be responsible for financial reporting and group consolidation for the Group. You will also be involved in the group budget, forecast and business reviews. Working closely with the different cross functional teams, you will provide analysis to support business decision making in operations accounting. You will also maintain compliance to group policies and procedures, and liaise with auditors and tax agents to ensure legal and statutory compliance.
The Successful Applicant
- A Chartered Accountant qualification with leadership experience at a Big Four firm is a must
- Team management experience in the manufacturing industry is mandatory
- Exceptional relational skills, be able to lead a team and communicate at all levels
- Energetic, independent and critical thinker with strong analytical ability
- Possess a business centric mindset and passion for innovative excellence
What's on Offer
An exciting career path awaits the right candidate. The company is well known for their work life balance culture.