Senior Finance Associate - Real Estate (full sets & reporting)
Excellent opportunity to join a private equity fund
6 months convertible contract
About Our Client
Our client is a local private equity fund that specialises in real estate asset investment.
- Full sets of account for a portfolio of overseas real estate properties
- Responsible for the reconciliation of revenue, expenses and balance sheets accounts
- Perform detailed review and analysis of the financial statements which are prepared by an external vendor, and be responsible for the findings and commentary for the portfolio of assets
- Support the team in financial reporting, budget and forecasting processes
- Participate in any other adhoc projects
The Successful Applicant
- 3-4 years of relevant accounting experience within real estate background
- Degree in Accounting or other professional qualifications
- Strong financial reporting knowledge and is able to perform checks to ensure accuracy in numbers
- Hands-on and sharp, with the ability to drill down into details to handle high volume
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills to liaise with multiple stakeholders
- Immediately available candidates please apply!
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates with real estate accounting experience to step up and join the private equity fund industry! There is a regional role with a chance of converting to permanent.