Senior Finance Analyst (6 months contract)
About Our Client
A Fortune 500 company and a manufacturing giant dominating the globe, currently investing heavily in the Singapore market and looking for passionate people to contribute.
- Preparing financial forecasts and budget plannings Assisting with company's wholesale pricing to ensure profitability
- Taking part in wholesale volume plannings
- Planning and provisioning of CoR
- Preparing periodical reports and assisting with variance reports
- Developing operational procedures and documenting data flow
- Overseeing administrative functions in relation to asset planning
- Ensuring compliance with check function on payment processing to ensure compliance in accordance to internal control policies.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5 years of working experience
- Minimum Diploma in Accounting/Business Administration
- Strong knowledge in Finance, Accounting, Budgeting and Costing principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ERP knowledge (SAP is an added advantage)
- Able to work within tight deadlines, analytical and detail-oriented
- Good presentation skills
What's on Offer
If the above sounds like you, hurry up and apply now!